Expo Date and Venue
Date : 2 – 4 June, 2010
Venue : Hall 5E, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wanchai, Hong Kong, China
- Transportation (Public transport operators relating to air, land and sea travel, products and equipment for Accessible Transport)
- Tourism (Country Pavilion, Theme Park, etc)
- Building and Environment (Pedestrian safety, elevator, theme parks)
- Rehabilitation, sports, recreational products and medical equipment, mobility aids.
- Booth for Non-governmental organization (NGO), institute and society
- Others (Non-specified, to be assigned by Organizer)
Type 1: 10m (L) x 10m (W) (100 sq.m) at HK$100,000
Type 2: 6m (L) x 6m (W) (36 sq.m) at HK$50,000
**No amenities will be provided.
Type of Booth
Type A: Island Booth 6m (L) x 6m (W) (36 sq.m) at HK$60,000 (choice of two designs)
Type B: Peninsula Booth 6m (L) x 3m (W) (18 sq.m) at HK$30,000 (choice of two designs)
Type C: Standard Booth 3m (L) x 3m (W) (9 sq.m) at HK$20,000
Type D: Standard Booth 2m (L) x 2m (W) (4 sq.m) at HK$10,000
Shell Booth Package
1. Needle punch carpet to cover booth area
2. White laminated wall panel supported by white R-8 system
3. One Set of fascia with English and Chinese company name
4. One information counter
5. Two folding chairs & one waste paper basket
6. Two-100W spotlight & one power point: 13Amp/220V single phase square pin socket.
Remark: Exhibition booths for NGO, please contact Conference Secretariat.
How to Apply
Exhibitors should complete, sign and return the original of the enclosed Application and Contract Form(Download the form)
TRANSED 2010 Conference Secretariat
302, Tower A, New Mandarin Plaza,
14 Science Museum Road, Tsimshatsui East,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2734 3315 or (852) 2734 3317
A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of the total cost of the raw space/booth(s) reserved must accompany the application form. The full cost is payable immediately for applications submitted after 1 January, 2010.
Advanced Booking Discount
Bookings received by Secretariat on or before the dates listed below will be given a discount.
Deposit by 30 September 2009 20% discount
Deposit by 31 December 2009 10% discount
The remaining 50% balance will be due by 31 December 2009.